ABOUT THE SUMMIT
The Coalition for Compassionate Care of California Annual Summit is designed for physicians, nurses, social workers, nursing home administrators, chaplains, patients and others interested in clinical research, quality and policy as it pertains to palliative care.
The Summit is appropriate for providers caring for patients of all ages: pediatrics, adults and geriatrics.
- DISCOVER best practices for creating meaningful and engaging patient experiences to improve care for all who are seriously ill or nearing the end of life.
- IMMERSE yourself in two days full of talks, breakouts, office hours and social events.
- MEET thought leaders and palliative care innovators from around the country.
The Coalition for Compassionate Care of California (CCCC) promotes high-quality, compassionate care for all who are seriously ill or nearing the end of life. Our goal is to transform healthcare so that medical care is aligned with individual patient preferences—that people get the care they need and no less, and the care they want and no more.
CCCC is an interdisciplinary collaborative of thought-leaders from healthcare systems and organizations, government agencies, consumer organizations, and the general public.
Through advocacy, education, and resource development, we’re working to ensure organizations and communities have the information, resources, and tools to expand palliative care across the continuum of care.
Become a Member
Membership is open to any organization, coalition or individual that wants to support high-quality, compassionate palliative and end-of-life care for all Californians. Learn more about memberships.
- Individual Membership: $100
- Organization: Price varies by organization size
Includes individual membership benefits for five staff.